Are you a hard-working, self-motivated individual with patience and perseverance? Are you looking for an opportunity to join a family-owned business as a valued team member?
Join Arlington’s Heating and Cooling Experts at Alden Air today!
Responsibility: As an HVAC technician, you will travel from job to job tasked with working on refrigeration, ventilation, cooling, and heating systems. You will help our customers find a comfortable temperature, while helping them save money each month on utility bills. HVAC technicians must be ready to repair, install or maintain all heating and cooling systems in a residential or light commercial environment. Technicians should make recommendations for repairs, or when it is in the customer’s best interest, suggest new equipment.
- Maintain, install, and repair air conditioning, ventilation and heating systems.
- Demonstrate strong troubleshooting skills to quickly and accurately diagnose problems.
- Conduct performance tests and troubleshooting with specialized tools.
- Maintain a well-organized, clean, and fully stocked company vehicle.
- Have appropriate personal hygiene and wear professional attire.
- Possess the necessary personal tools to complete work orders quickly and efficiently.
- Use modern service provider applications for job management and customer invoicing.
- Ability to communicate clearly with customers and team members.
- Possess a valid Texas driver’s license and consent to a standard DMV history check.
- Pass a standard criminal history background screening.
- Certification or associate’s degree from an HVAC program at a technical school
- 3+ years of experience in residential or light commercial service
- EPA Certification
Comprehensive Benefits Package:
- Health Insurance
- Optional Dental and Vision Insurance
- Optional 401k Retirement Account
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Vacation
- Company Vehicle
- Mobile Phone Reimbursement
- Personal Tool Replacement Program
- Continuing Education and Training
- Uniforms Provided
“We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.”