Arlington AC Installation
Time for a New AC? Call our Arlington AC Replacement Experts
Have you tried getting your AC repaired, only to have it break down every few weeks or every couple of months? This is one of the surest signs that your AC could be beyond repair and you will need to have a new one installed. At Alden Air Conditioning & Heating, Inc., our Arlington air conditioner installation experts understand how frustrating that can be, but it doesn’t have to be that way anymore once you install a brand new, energy-efficient AC system in your home.
How Much Does Air Conditioning Installation Cost?
AC installation cost can vary depending on many factors, such as the type and brand of the new unit and the complexity of the install. During your free estimate, our experts can walk you through the process of selecting an AC unit that fits your budget. When selecting an AC unit for your home, you'll also need to factor in how much money the new air conditioning unit will save you on your utility bills each month.
If you have any questions, we welcome you to give us a call so that we can walk you through the new AC installation process in Arlington, TX. Free estimates are also available.
Keeping Your Home Cool When You Need It
When looking to install a brand-new AC system, you will want to have a dependable team who knows how to get the job done promptly and efficiently. That is where our Arlington AC replacement technicians can help you.
Here Are Some Indicators That It Might Be Time For AC Replacement:
- The AC is over 10 years old - Once your AC is 10 years old, you should be on the watch out for replacing your system. While AC units can last 12-15 years, once they hit the 10 year mark and they're breaking down they're due for a visit from our Arlington AC replacement experts.
- The unit frequently breaks down and needs repairs - Don't sink your money into a unit that's going to break down again and again. After enough repairs, replacing the unit outright becomes the cost effective step to take.
- Repairs are becoming increasingly more costly - Before any AC repair you should always ask how much it's going to cost and how much a new unit costs. Our Arlington AC installation specialists will break that down for you so that you can make the most informed decision possible.
- You notice the air conditioner isn’t keeping the house cool - If your AC isn't keeping your indoor environment cool, then what exactly is it doing? Watch out for rising humidity levels too because as AC units age, they preform less and less.
- The AC has a below 13 SEER rating, making it less efficient - When your AC unit isn't as efficient as it can be, you might not notice it in your indoor environment. But, you will pay for that when it comes to pay your utility bills.
- The AC uses R22 Freon or is leaking - Because of the R22 Freon ban, it's not going to be illegal to use the Freon, but it will become increasingly more expensive as it becomes more rare. Save yourself the trouble and consider AC replacement to a unit that doesn't require R22 Freon.
As one of the oldest and most reputable air conditioning service companies, we handle a wide variety of major brands including Trane, Lennox, Amana, GE, Carrier, Honeywell, Aprilaire, and much more! Our expert Arlington AC installation team takes great pride in our work and are always eager to help customers feel completely satisfied with the end result.
Happy with service- Pauline Whitley
Customer for life- Michelle S
Highly recommend- Jennifer
friendly, professional, and very informative- Debra Glaisyer
If you want professional and trustworthy heating and air conditioning work, go with Alden Air!!- Sandra Snow