Arlington Duct Installation
Let Our Professional Technicians Handle Your Ductwork
As the system responsible for distributing air throughout your home, the ductwork is one of the most integral parts of your HVAC system. However, not all homes or buildings are outfitted with a duct system. If building does not have ductwork but you would like to install it, turn to Alden Air Conditioning & Heating, Inc. Whether you are in the middle of constructing a home from the ground up, adding a new room, or remodeling an older building, our technicians can expertly design and install a new duct system for you.
Types of Duct Materials
Installing ductwork is a tedious task that is best left to the hands of a professional. Hiring someone with the experience and expertise in proper duct installation can save you the headache of having the wrong size ducts, poor sealing, or sharp bends and crimping that lead to inefficiencies and energy loss. Having a highly skilled technician on your side can also help you choose the best duct material for your home or commercial building.
The Most Common Materials Include:
- Sheet metal ductwork – A highly popular material among homeowners, sheet metal ductwork is made from galvanized steel, so it doesn’t tear or puncture easily.
- Flexible ductwork – This duct material is best used in areas of your home that need longer lengths of ductwork. It is made of non-metallic materials and reinforced using wires.
- Fiberglass duct board – This duct material is made of composed boards that are already insulated, promoting efficient airflow.
Our Arlington indoor air quality team at Alden Air Conditioning & Heating, Inc. has been installing ductwork since 1973. We always provide flawless work to maximize the performance of your entire HVAC system.
How To Know If You Need New Ducts
If you already have an existing duct system in your home, you may not think about the need to eventually invest in new ducts. However, similar to your air conditioner or heater, ductwork doesn’t last forever. As air ducts can be damaged or become less efficient with age, the need to replace them or install a whole new duct system may be necessary.
When To Replace Ductwork:
- If your duct system is older than 10-15 years
- If there is significant damage to the ducts, such holes, breaks, or indentations
- If your HVAC system is not producing quality airflow
- If there is mold in the ducts
- If the ducts have rusted or corroded
- If the ductwork was initially installed or constructed incorrectly
If you are experiencing any of the above issues, then it may be time to consider replacing or installing new air ducts to your home. Leaving faulty ducts as is, can significantly impact the comfort and energy-efficiency of your property.
Get a Free Estimate
As the premier HVAC company in Arlington, we are very thorough when it comes to duct installation. Our highly skilled technicians not only take the time to assess your home or building to create the most efficient ductwork design but also plan extensively to ensure a perfect installation. Additionally, we will provide you with a detailed service estimate before we start any work.
Schedule an Arlington duct installation consultation today by calling us at (817) 778-8251!
Happy with service- Pauline Whitley
Customer for life- Michelle S
Highly recommend- Jennifer
friendly, professional, and very informative- Debra Glaisyer
If you want professional and trustworthy heating and air conditioning work, go with Alden Air!!- Sandra Snow