Maintenance Agreements for Arlington HVAC Services
Terms & Benefits of Our Preventative Maintenance Program
In consideration of the list below, it is understood by both the homeowner and Alden Air Conditioning & Heating, Inc., that the homeowner is entitled to and will receive the following under the provision our air conditioning maintenance agreement:
- Two scheduled calls per year (one cooling inspection in spring and one heating inspection in fall ) - see below for maintenance performed.
- Filter changed during spring and fall checks (standard sizes only, custom sizes not provided).
- 20% discount on all services, including parts and labor.
- After hours, holiday, and weekend calls to be performed on a prompt priority basis at maintenance agreement pricing plus a $25 diagnostic charge.
- No diagnostic charge for maintenance agreement customers during normal business hours.
Annual Cost of Basic Contract: $150
Additional Units in Same Dwelling: $75 each
Call our Arlington HVAC experts today at (817) 778-8251 if you have questions about our maintenance agreements.
- Inspect cooling system for oil and refrigerant leaks.
- Lubricate condenser fan motor and indoor blower motor bearings, if applicable.
- Check safety controls.
- Check refrigerant level for optimum cooling performance.
- Clean condenser coil.
- Change filter, if applicable.
- Inspect and clear drains.
- Check thermostat function.
- Check amp draw of compressor, condenser motor, and indoor blower motor.
For gas heaters:
- Clean and inspect burners.
- Check combustion settings for optimal safety and fuel economy.
- Inspect furnace for combustion leaks and safety shut-off response.
For electric heaters:
- Check amp draw of heating elements.
For heat pumps:
- Check the amp draw of compressor and condenser fan motor.
- Check refrigerant level for optimum heating performance.
For all systems:
- Lubricate blower motor bearings.
- Check amp draw of blower motor.
- Check thermostat function.
- Service contract does not allow discount on compressors, heat exchangers, or equipment.
- Maintenance agreements are transferable on equal equipment within Arlington city limits or the city limits the contract was written in.
- Alden Air Conditioning & Heating, Inc. reserves the right to reject any agreement if, on inspection by servicemen, equipment is found to be in such condition that service will be unsatisfactory to both parties.
- If services are unsatisfactory to customer, customer is entitled to a refund based on status of the spring and fall check. Customer shall notify Alden of unsatisfactory service within 10 days after first scheduled call in order to receive refund. Any refunds thereafter will be based on the number of completed maintenance checks.
- Alden Air Conditioning & Heating, Inc. will schedule the two annual calls on a timely seasonal basis. We will attempt to notify contract customer for scheduling two times by telephone and once by postcard. Thereafter, the customer is responsible for contacting Alden Air Conditioning & Heating, Inc. to schedule the service.
- No refunds will be given if the customer fails to schedule service. Contract expires one year from date of purchase, regardless of maintenance checks provided, if customer fails to schedule service.
Contact us today to schedule your first appointment with our Arlington HVAC specialists.
Alden's entire team worked efficiently and tirelessly.- Fran and Bill McKenzie
I appreciated their confidence and honesty.- Sandy Jackson
Excellent work.- Bobby Joe Means
Excellent customer service!- Pauline and Randy Whitley
Thank you for going the "extra mile" to make sure everything worked OK.- Darrell Crim