Maintenance Agreements for Arlington HVAC Services
Learn the Benefits of Preventative Maintenance
In consideration of the sum listed below, it is understood by both Homeowner and Alden Air Conditioning & Heating, Inc., that Homeowner is entitled to and will receive the following under the provision of this Air Conditioning Maintenance Agreement:
- Two (2) scheduled calls per year [(1) cooling inspection in Spring, (1) heating inspection in Fall] - (see below for maintenance performed)
- Filter changed during spring and fall checks. (Standard sizes only, custom sizes not provided.)
- 20% discount on all services, including parts and labor.
- After hours, holiday and weekend calls to be performed on a prompt priority basis at Maintenance Agreement pricing plus a $25 diagnostic charge.
- No diagnostic charge for Maintenance Agreement customers during normal business hours.
Annual Cost of Basic Contract: $150
Additional Units in Same Dwelling: $75 each
Call our Arlington HVAC experts today at (817) 369-3657 if you have questions about our maintenance agreements.
- Inspect cooling system for oil and refrigerant leaks.
- Lubricate condenser fan motor and indoor blower motor bearings, if applicable.
- Check safety controls.
- Check refrigerant level for optimum cooling performance.
- Clean condenser coil.
- Change filter, if applicable.
- Inspect and clear drains.
- Check thermostat function.
- Check Amp draw of compressor, condenser motor and indoor blower motor.
- G: Clean and inspect burners.
- G: Check combustion settings for optimal safety and fuel economy. E: Check Amp draw of heating elements.
- G: Inspect furnace for combustion leaks and safety shut-off response.
- Lubricate blower motor bearings.
- Check Amp draw of blower motor. HP: Check Amp draw of compressor and condenser fan motor.
- Check thermostat function.
- HP: Check refrigerant level for optimum heating performance.
- Service contract does not allow discount on compressors, heat exchangers or equipment.
- Maintenance Agreements are transferable on equal equipment within Arlington City Limits or the city limits the contract was written in.
- Alden Air Conditioning & Heating, Inc. reserves the right to reject any agreement if, on inspection by servicemen, equipment is found to be in such condition that service will be unsatisfactory to both parties.
- If services are unsatisfactory to customer, customer is entitled to a refund based on status of Spring and Fall check. Customer shall notify Alden of unsatisfactory service within 10 days after first scheduled call in order to receive refund. Any refunds thereafter will be based on the number of completed maintenance checks.
- Alden Air Conditioning & Heating, Inc. will schedule the two annual calls on a timely seasonal basis. We will attempt to notify contract customer for scheduling two times by telephone and once by postcard. Thereafter, the customer is responsible for contacting Alden Air Condition to schedule the Service.
- No refunds will be given if the customer fails to schedule service. Contact expires one year from date of purchase, regardless of maintenance checks provided, if customer fails to schedule service.
Contact us today to schedule your first appointment with our Arlington HVAC specialists.