Maintenance Agreements for Arlington HVAC Services
Terms & Benefits of Our Preventative Maintenance Program
In consideration of the list below, it is understood by both the homeowner
and Alden Air Conditioning & Heating, Inc., that the homeowner is
entitled to and will receive the following under the provision our
air conditioning maintenance agreement:
- Two scheduled calls per year (one cooling inspection in spring and one
heating inspection in fall ) - see below for maintenance performed.
- Filter changed during spring and fall checks (standard sizes only, custom
sizes not provided).
- 20% discount on all services, including parts and labor.
- After hours, holiday, and weekend calls to be performed on a prompt priority
basis at maintenance agreement pricing plus a $25 diagnostic charge.
- No diagnostic charge for maintenance agreement customers during normal
Annual Cost of Basic Contract: $150 Additional Units in Same Dwelling: $75 each
Call our Arlington HVAC experts today at
(817) 778-8251 if you have questions about our maintenance agreements.
- Check safety controls.
- Clean condenser coil.
- Change filter, if applicable.
- Inspect and clear drains.
- Check thermostat function.
- Inspect cooling system for oil and refrigerant leaks.
- Lubricate condenser fan motor and indoor blower motor bearings, if applicable.
- Check refrigerant level for optimum cooling performance.
- Check amp draw of compressor, condenser motor, and indoor blower motor.
G=Gas Heat E=Electric Heat HP=Heat pump
For gas heaters:
- Clean and inspect burners.
- Check combustion settings for optimal safety and fuel economy.
- Inspect furnace for combustion leaks and safety shut-off response.
For electric heaters:
- Check amp draw of heating elements.
For heat pumps:
- Check the amp draw of compressor and condenser fan motor.
- Check refrigerant level for optimum heating performance.
For all systems:
- Lubricate blower motor bearings.
- Check amp draw of blower motor.
- Check thermostat function.
- Service contract does not allow discount on compressors, heat exchangers,
- Maintenance agreements are transferable on equal equipment within Arlington
city limits or the city limits the contract was written in.
- Alden Air Conditioning & Heating, Inc. reserves the right to reject
any agreement if, on inspection by servicemen, equipment is found to be
in such condition that service will be unsatisfactory to both parties.
- If services are unsatisfactory to customer, customer is entitled to a refund
based on status of the spring and fall check. Customer shall notify Alden
of unsatisfactory service within 10 days after first scheduled call in
order to receive refund. Any refunds thereafter will be based on the number
of completed maintenance checks.
- Alden Air Conditioning & Heating, Inc. will schedule the two annual
calls on a timely seasonal basis. We will attempt to notify contract customer
for scheduling two times by telephone and once by postcard. Thereafter,
the customer is responsible for contacting Alden Air Conditioning &
Heating, Inc. to schedule the service.
- No refunds will be given if the customer fails to schedule service. Contract
expires one year from date of purchase, regardless of maintenance checks
provided, if customer fails to schedule service.
Contact us today to schedule your first appointment with our Arlington HVAC specialists.